The XO line represents a step forward certainly for for the Jupiter family of brass instruments, but for brass instrument manufacture in general. This is the XO 1632GL-LT, a professional Bb tenor trombone, available with a rose brass or yellow brass bell (select from dropdown menu). The rose brass bell tends a bit darker due to the heavier copper content.
The XO 1632GL-LT is the product of design masters Pat Sheridan and Sam Pilafian's collaboration, each bringing to bear their decades of designing and performing expertise. The 1632GL-LT's development was additionally assisted by world-renowned artist, John Fedchock, and is based upon his personal specifications and preferences. The physics of this trombone works on paper, but the 1632GL-LT also performs brilliantly on stage, in the pit and in the studio.
The XO Professional SeriesTrombones include hand-crafted bells, brass outer slide with nickel silver crook. All models also include a professional classic-style case.
- Rose brass or yellow brass hand-crafted bell
- Lacquered brass body
- Professional case included
Order today and experience the professional side of Jupiter.
- Key: Bb
- Body Material: Lacquered Rose Brass
- Bore: .500
- Bell: 7.5 Ultra Lightweight Yellow Brass Hand-Crafted
- Outer Slide: Nickel Silver w/ Nickel Crook
- Lightweight Slide: Nickel Silver w/ Nickel Crook
- Case: XO Professional Tourlite Case